Christ University program:
Dr Neetu Jain, PhD (Director of PIYAS) addressed the faculty of the Departments of Humanities & Social Sciences on “Holistic Health” at the Christ University Auditorium as a part of the World Yoga Day celebrations on 27th June 2015.
Following this there was a lecture on Holistic Health for the post graduate students of Department of Psychology.
On 17th July three international students, Ms Madelynne E. Grover from California State University, Ms Angela Marie Stafford from University of Idaho & Ms Kathleen Varble from University of Nevada visited the PIYAS centre and attended a program conducted by Dr Neetu Jain, as part of their one month programe on Healthcare services at Christ University under the Universities Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC), an international student exchange programme co-ordinated by Dr. Tissy Mariam Thomas, Associate Professor, Department of Psychology, Christ College.
A group of 15 students from Christ University in their Final year MSc Psychology led by Dr Tissy Mariam visited PIYAS on 7th Nov 2015 as part of their field visit to learn about alternative therapies especially Yoga & Naturopathy. Dr Neetu Jain, Ms Lakshmi, Mrs Chanchal and Dr Balar from PIYAS gave them deep insights into various aspects of Holistic Health and the role of CAM in the modern world.
Australia: Davangere HTC, Karnataka Hemophilia Society – Liverpool (UK) were selected for the Twin of the year 2013 award which was presented at the Hemophilia World Congress in Melbourne in May 2014. For the first time Yoga and Naturopathy for Pain management in PwH was part of the study with excellent results, acknowledged at the world forum (study and care managed by Dr Neetu Jain of PIYAS).
- Conducted UTSAV program from 3rd July to 9th July 2000 at Bangalore organised by Jain Prarthna Mandal, Chamarajpet, Bangalore which was attended by about 160 people.
- Conducted a three day UTSAV residential camp in Dharamshi resorts in Nelamangala near Bangalore attended by a select group of 30 people
- Condcuted week long Nature Cure residential shibirs in Lonavala, Surat and Ahmedabad
- Conducted Yoga and naturopathy training at the Nature camp, Spoorthi for persons with hemophilia conducted by Karnataka Hemophilia Society in Koolgi, Dandeli near Hubli from 9th to 12th November 2005
- Conducted Intensive Introductory Stress Management programs for various corporate organizations like IBM, HDFC, Airtel, Tata Consultancy Services and officials of NMDC, CBI, India International Centre at New Delhi
- Conducted a week long Corporate Stress Management Program, for senior CBI officials, in which various Yoga and Naturopathy practices were taught at Shastri Bhawan, Chennai from 11th Sept to 16th Sept, 2006. The programs were covered by various media which included Sun TV, Jaya TV, ANI, Rajasthan Patrika, Indian Express, The Hindu, Malayam Manorama, Deccan Chronicle etc.,
- Conducted a 2 days Stress Management Program for the executive staff members of Day’s Inn Deccan plaza, Roypettah, Chennai.
- An interview with a short docu-program on the Prajna Yoga & Naturopathy centre and its activities was aired on Zee Kannada channel in the serial Sneha Snehatiyarige (a program documenting women achievers) on 28th December 2006
- 30 serials on Yoga & Naturopathy under the banner of Prajna Institute of Yoga and Allied Sciences (PIYAS) hosted by Dr. Girish Jha and Dr. Neetu Jain were aired on the international channel, MA Tv in UK, Germany and other European countries in 2006-07.
- Conducted an introductory Yoga and Stress management program titled “An Introduction for healthy disease-free living” for the members and spouses of Rajasthan Cosmo Club at KSCA, Bangalore on 6th May 2007
- Conducted three day Yoga and Nature Cure camp for the members and families of Swadhayaya Sangh at Jain International Residential School (JIRS), Kanakapura Road, Bangalore for three years in a row
- Conducted an introductory Yoga and Stress management program titled “UTSAV-E” of PIYAS for the Executive staff members of Caterpilllar Logistics, EPIP Area, Whitefield, Bangalore at their premises. on 30th August 2007
- Conducted an introductory Yoga and Stress management program titled “UTSAV-E” of PIYAS for the Executive staff members of L & T Infotech, EPIP Area, Whitefield, Bangalore at their premises on 31st October 2007
- Participated in the ‘National Workshop on Role of Yoga & Naturopathy in Geriatric care’ conducted from 11th to 13th December 2008 by Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (Dept. Of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India)
- Presented a paper on ‘Assessment of use of Yoga & Naturopathy for Management of Pain in Hemophilia’ at the National Conference on Naturopathy and Yoga – Recent Research trends conducted by Jindal Naturecure Institute at Bangalore on 17th & 18th January 2009.
- Participated on behalf of ICCR, a wing of Ministry of External Affairs Government of India in a program on Yoga and Ayurveda in Seoul, South Korea hosted by Indian Embassy in Seoul from 10th – 15th March 2009.
Conducted an exclusive Yoga session for wives of Ambassadors of more than 20 countries based in Korea with impressive response and feedback. Also conducted a special Yoga & Stress management program in Seoul Club for exclusively invited guests.